As the Financial Planner and Analyst on our team you will build and enhance complex financial models, create insightful and actionable reports, develop credible forward-looking financial statements, identify opportunities for efficiency and cost improvement, and track financial and operational performance against goals.
Essential Job Functions:
- Measure performance against goals and monitor the business regarding efficiency, profitability and effective time and resource management.
- Identify potential risks and opportunities and help develop credible forward-looking financial statements.
- Assist with annual planning, budgeting, operational reporting, weekly production planning, cost reviews and forecasting.
- Assist with preparation of presentation materials and monthly reports for management and the Board of Directors.
- Support the implementation, integration and enhancement of financial systems.
- Develop dashboards and enhance reporting in the Company’s ERP system and in Salesforce
- Complete ad hoc projects as directed.
- Consolidate and analyze financial data (budgets, income statement forecasts etc.) considering company’s goals and financial standing.
- Strong working knowledge of financial statements (balance sheet, income statement and cash flow).
- Robust analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in planning, budgeting, forecasting, modeling and reporting.
- Strong skills with Excel to build and maintain complex financial models as well as perform financial and data analysis.
- Excellent PowerPoint skills.
- A track record of developing dashboards and reports using data analysis tools.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team and take on new tasks with high levels of difficulty.
- Detail oriented with a focus on delivering high quality results.
- The ability to work and communicate professionally and effectively with others at all levels of the organization – both in finance and in operations.
- A track record of taking initiative, producing quality work, and meeting tight deadlines.
- The willingness and ability to adapt to the rapid business and organizational changes that accompany a high growth environment.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting and at least two years of relevant experience.
- A minimum of 2-4 years progressive experience in a manufacturing industry.
- data analysis tools
- salesforce a plus
- ERP system experience
- MBA a plus
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position. Therefore, employees assigned may be required to perform additional job tasks required by the manager.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
KORU Medical Systems provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.