The Regional Account Manager (US - West & Mid-West Territories Open) is responsible for managing an assigned sales territory by generating new business, maintaining and growing established accounts and driving sales of new products.
Essential Job Functions:
- Presents and sells KORU Medical Systems to new and existing accounts and follows up to establish and grow business relationships
- Identifies market potential in territory and prospects for new business through cold calls and follow-up on leads from various sources including trade shows, referrals
- Provides in-service training through in-person visits, web-ex presentations and calls
- Analyzes available databases to target key opportunities and track territory progress
- Establishes relationships with Distributor sales reps in territory to coordinate contract pull through sales strategies
- Establishes relationships with pharmaceutical sales reps in territory to gain access to new customer prospects
- Attends trade shows as assigned and attends clinical talks during trade shows. Attend clinical lectures
- Uses Salesforce CRM tool to track sales calls and record all pertinent customer information
- Maintains professional knowledge and stays abreast of market changes (new drugs, applications and competitor products) by attending trade shows and other conferences, reading publications and general web search
- Participates in weekly sales and marketing meetings
MUST HAVE HOME INFUSION EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Proven documented sales track record including successful introduction of new products
- Experience in the home infusion space including specialty and antibiotic infusions administered in the home
- A minimum of 5 years Sales experience in medical device a must
- 2+ years of experience in a clinical role (i.e. nursing, pharmacy) a plus
- Up to 75% travel required
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent presentation skills
- Must be a self-starter, efficient and multi-task
- Strong organizational and project management skills
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position. Therefore employees assigned may be required to perform additional job tasks required by the manager.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
KORU Medical Systems provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.