The Marketing Specialist creates communications programs that effectively describe and promote the organization and its products including graphics, product collateral, logos, or other promotional products.
Essential Job Functions
- Design of collateral material, marketing/sales materials and presentations, product instructions/labeling/packaging in a FDA-regulated and ISO-certified environment.
- Analyze customer requirements, develops messaging architecture and competitive positioning, specifies projects, secures resources, communicated project development and drives creative development processes.
- Works with outside vendors/agencies for design and execution of advertising campaigns, tradeshow exhibitions, mail campaigns, and seminars.
- Develop website design, updates and additions.
- Monitor and maintain social media.
- Coordinate video and photo shoots.
- Oversee video production and editing.
- Oversee advertising art for bi-monthly publications.
- Assist in organizing Tradeshow materials and layout, ordering marketing materials and promotional items.
- Associate’s Degree required, Bachelor Degree preferred.
- 1 to 2 years applicable work experience.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Microsoft PowerPoint and Word required.
- Experience with Sony Vegas Pro 11 or similar video editing software a plus.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Team player with positive attitude.
- Able to stay focused, multi-task and prioritize.
- Able to adjust to changing work environment and pressure.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team oriented environment.
- Effective communication skills both verbal and written are required.
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position. Therefore employees assigned may be required to perform additional job tasks required by the manager.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
KORU Medical Systems provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.