The Marketing Specialist creates communications programs that effectively describe and promote the organization and its products including graphics, product collateral, logos, or other promotional products.
Essential Job Functions
- Design of collateral material, marketing/sales materials and presentations, product instructions/labeling/packaging in a FDA-regulated and ISO-certified environment.
- Analyze customer requirements, develops messaging architecture and competitive positioning, specifies projects, secures resources, communicated project development and drives creative development processes.
- Works with outside vendors/agencies for design and execution of advertising campaigns, tradeshow exhibitions, mail campaigns, and seminars.
- Develop website design, updates and additions.
- Monitor and maintain social media.
- Coordinate video and photo shoots.
- Oversee video production and editing.
- Oversee advertising art for bi-monthly publications.
- Assist in organizing Tradeshow materials and layout, ordering marketing materials and promotional items.
- Associate’s Degree required, Bachelor Degree preferred.
- 1 to 2 years applicable work experience.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Microsoft PowerPoint and Word required.
- Experience with Sony Vegas Pro 11 or similar video editing software a plus.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Team player with positive attitude.
- Able to stay focused, multi-task and prioritize.
- Able to adjust to changing work environment and pressure.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team oriented environment.
- Effective communication skills both verbal and written are required.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.