The Marketing Director is responsible for executing all US marketing, advertising and promotional activities at the company. Assist in enhancing and enriching the position and image of a company through various goals and objectives.
Essential Job Functions
- Support and implement marketing and branding objectives
- Partner with CCO in the development and implementation of marketing strategies and tactical plans.
- Analyze market trends and recommend changes to marketing and business development strategies based on analysis and feedback
- Collaborate with sales to develop strategic partnership activities and identify opportunities
- Help build and implement new concepts, business models, channels and partners to position the company as an innovator and leader
- Create and deliver press releases, advertisements, and other marketing materials
- Partner with internal Graphic Designer to develop print ads and publications; and own digital marketing plans while improving website
- Ensure brand messages are consistent
- Support Sales in the planning and execution of Company participation at Tradeshows and in Clinical/Patient programs
- Gather and analyze customer insight
- Nurture and enrich all external perceptions of the company and growth of market share
- Maintain all areas of content generation and production across all media platforms
- Continually conduct US market research
- Take calculated risks based on data driven analytics
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5-7 years Marketing experience in medical device and/or healthcare industry
- Expert in MS Office, Internet Research, sales tools, mobile devices
- Strong metric analysis skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both verbally and written, a must
- Possess strong and proven people management skills, including coaching and developing others, promoting teamwork, and performance management
- Track record that demonstrates personal initiative, process development and the capability to overcome challenges
- Strong organizational and project management skills
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position. Therefore employees assigned may be required to perform additional job tasks required by the manager.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
KORU Medical Systems provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.