The Product Manager will make a significant impact on Koru medical. This is a high-profile position with responsibility for the company’s core product line. The Product Manager is responsible for leading product strategy and execution for the FREEDOM product range. This includes generating global customer insights, establishing customer requirements, and building the strategic roadmap for our infusion systems product platform. Core to the role is understanding users’ and customers’ solvable issues, leading initiatives to solve these pain points, and doing so in a way that is measurable, drives profitable growth, and increases company value.
Essential Job Functions:
- Own the voice of the customer and provide product mastery and leadership for the FREEDOM
- Ensure that Koru achieves above-market growth by establishing baseline for measurement, reporting on market share performance, and initiating and delivering programs to deliver on growth objectives across product development, medical marketing, and marketing communications.
- Generate actionable customer insights through formal market research, engaging with and visiting customers, attending medical society meetings, and engaging regional partners.
- Partner with Medical Affairs to lead KOL engagement and advisory boards with key prescribers and specialty pharmacy customers.
- Provide commercial leadership to new product development and sustaining engineering projects, including development of business cases for project investments
- Lead development of go-to-market strategy, value proposition and key claims.
- Define objectives for product marketing initiatives and supervise execution
- Ensure Koru can maintain its leading market position by assessing strengths and weaknesses versus competition and initiating and delivering programs to close any relevant gaps.
- MBA strongly preferred
- Project Manager experience in medical devices
- 5 years’ experience in upstream marketing, strategy, and product management.
- Proven track record of driving results with strategy development and execution
- Track record of successful new product development and launch. Global experience preferred.
- Proven ability to deliver results under tight deadlines
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills
- Hands-on experience with complex market and financial analysis
- Ability to lead, influence and communicate with diverse cross-functional teams
- Excellent writing, presentation skills; strength in Excel and PowerPoint
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position. Therefore, employees assigned may be required to perform additional job tasks required by the manager.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
KORU Medical Systems provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.