The Project Manager will organize, manage, and plan complex projects for the organization’s research, development, and product implementation efforts.
Essential Job Functions:
- Lead multi-discipline, cross functional teams to develop new products.
- Plan, schedule, budget and execute new development projects.
- Actively work with functional managers across disciplines to effectively plan and deploy resources required for successfully product development projects
- Contribute to commercialization framework and new product development methodologies and processes.
- Conducts risk assessments; reports identified risks to management; provides recommendations for mitigation of risk (including termination of the project if appropriate).
- Addresses questions, concerns, and/or complaints throughout the project.
- Acts as a liaison between company, customers, and vendors.
- Communicates and collaborates with sales and marketing teams to provide training and information required to promote and sell new projects, programs, and systems.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, local, industry, contractual, and company regulations, standards, specifications, and best practices.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Minimum of five years’ experience leading multi-discipline product development projects
- Minimum of eight years engineering experience in a new product development environment.
- Relevant experience with stage gate project management methodology.
- Experience with product develop in a regulated industry environment – FDA / Medical Device preferred; Military/Aerospace considered
- Knowledge of FDA and ISO requirements for medical devices
- (Desired) Relevant experience managing outsourced product development.
- (Desired) Relevant experience with drug delivery medical device product development.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Thorough understanding of or the ability to quickly learn about the project or product being developed.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite including Microsoft Project.
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position. Therefore, employees assigned may be required to perform additional job tasks required by the manager.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
KORU Medical Systems provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.