The Marketing Manager will lead Koru’s marketing programs across all channels and products. This is a high-profile position that is critical to increasing Koru’s growth and brand awareness among key target customer groups.
What you will do
- Develop and execute on compelling marketing programs across all promotional channels: field sales, inside sales, digital, and live events. Customize strategies between pharmaceutical company targets versus specialty pharma targets, while maintaining common brand identity and value proposition across all channels.
- Own the buying process: identify, target, measure and refine tactics that achieve marketing objectives with our highest-leverage targets across all customer and stakeholder segments.
- Set marketing goals and strategies in collaboration with product management and other stakeholders
- Build an analytical system for measuring and the results of and continuously optimizing programs to improve marketing ROI. Lead creation of the marketing technology stack.
- Manage a small team of marketing associates to execute on live events and internal graphic design.
- Manage the external brand/digital agency, ensuring superb performance and value received.
What we are looking for
- 5+ years of medical marketing experience. Emphasis on omnichannel marketing: particularly digital marketing, medical marketing, and sales support. Experience supporting both direct field sales teams and third-party distributor teams is preferred. Global experience is preferred.
- Desire to join a small company where no job is too small, everybody rolls up their sleeves, and the upside potential is unlimited.
- Track record of ideating and delivering marketing programs that move the needle.
- History of developing and executing strategies into markets with complex channels and buying processes.
- Proven ability to deliver under tight deadlines.
- Hands-on experience with complex analysis.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to lead, influence, and communicate with diverse cross-functional team informally and through formal presentations and reports.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.