The Product Manager will lead product strategy and execution for Koru’s core product line, the Freedom infusion system. This is a high-profile position that is tied to the majority of current sales and strong future growth. The candidate is expected to make a significant impact on the company.
What you will do:
- Chart and execute on the future growth and evolution of the Freedom product line
- Be the expert of your users and customers—what they like, what they do not like, how they think, and their incentives—and expert of the Freedom technology—its practical and financial performance and possibilities.
- Lead development of the product value proposition, go-to-market strategy, and key claims.
- Ensure that Koru achieves above-market growth by establishing a baseline for measurement, reporting on market share performance, and initiating and delivering programs across product development, data generation, medical marketing, and marketing communications.
- Partner with medical affairs to lead KOL engagement and advisory boards with critical stakeholders.
- Partner with marketing communications to execute programs that achieve marketing objectives across all relevant promotional channels.
- Ensure Koru can maintain its leading market position by assessing strengths and weaknesses versus competition and initiating and delivering programs to close any relevant gaps.
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years of medical device product management experience. Emphasis on upstream development, product management, and a track record of upward movement. Infusion device experience is preferred.
- Track record of successful new product development and launch. Global experience preferred.
- Desire to join a small company where no job is too small, everybody rolls up their sleeves, and the upside potential is unlimited.
- History of developing and executing strategies into markets with complex channels and buying processes.
- Proven ability to deliver under tight deadlines.
- Hands-on experience with complex market and financial analysis.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to lead, influence, and communicate with diverse cross-functional team informally and through formal presentations and reports.
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position. Therefore, employees assigned may be required to perform additional job tasks required by the manager.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
KORU Medical Systems provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.