We are seeking a Chief Technology Officer (CTO) that will be a catalyst to our current team as we continue our growth trajectory and serve more patients, partners, and customers. To make this happen, the CTO will be responsible for all product development and innovation activities within the company. This will include defining and executing the technology strategy, developing product and technology roadmaps, leading the innovation process, and collaborating with the Koru leadership team on defining and executing the company growth strategy.
The CTO leader must have a demonstrated ability to build, lead, develop, and motivate a successful high performing team in a fast-paced environment. Deep understanding of developing and leading an agile optimized R&D team and scaling resources, processes and governance for high quality product outcomes. Deep knowledge and capability of partnering, acquiring and integrating emerging research & technologies and engineering, development and talent in relevant spaces. Presence, expertise, Coach-player and collaborator. The right candidate will need to have the capability to define strategy as well as be engaged in execution.
What you will do:
- Building a world-class drug delivery device development team. This will require significant engagement with pharmaceutical companies and external technical resources.
- Implementing best practices for high quality product development including portfolio management, resource management, project planning, project management, budgeting/expense tracking, and talent development.
- Technology sensing to identify, recommend, and implement new technologies to improve products, organizational processes, and decision-making. This requires knowledge of emerging technologies and trends in engineering and development related to the organizations industry.
- Engaging the company’s board of directors to present and discuss the innovation goals and pipeline.
- Collaborating with the company’s executive leadership to develop and meet organizational goals.
- Managing the company’s intellectual property process and filings.
What you need:
- 15 years developing regulated medical devices with strong experience in parenteral drug delivery. Must include deep experience in medical device quality systems and design controls.
- BS in engineering, science, or related field required. Advanced degrees including an MS, PhD, or MBA are strongly preferred.
- M&A, diligence and integration of new assets and technology.
- Start up to launch product organizations.
- Ability to attract, retain, and develop a strong product development team.
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving, time management, and communication skills.
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position. Therefore, employees assigned may be required to perform additional job tasks required by the manager.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
KORU Medical Systems provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.