As a Director of Project Management, you will join a growing, driven, and diverse team in a company that improves patients lives through delivering products in the home infusion space. As the Director of Project Management, you will leverage your project management expertise, ability to communicate at all levels of the company, and your technical acumen to lead KORU’s entire portfolio of cross-functional projects.
What you will do:
- Develop an overall project management strategy and align team around strategy; this includes tools used across team, communication, KPI definition and analysis and reporting methodology to deliver a consistent and reproducible message.
- Possess competency across medical device programs, and phase gate process for introducing products and processes into commercialization.
- Clear understanding of overall portfolio management process, the ability to create charters, rank and prioritize projects and allocate resources. In addition, have the capability to effectively communicate the tradeoffs of each in making sure we are driving to our company goals.
- Job requires a high level of cross functional communication to ensure seamless and timeliness of programs.
- Work with business and customer stakeholders to define program execution objectives, dependencies, outcomes, and requirements. Partner with internal and external teams to deliver on time and with the quality required.
- Prioritize and define scope to meet target initiative needs in a timely manner given available resources. Negotiates the use of resources, budgets and schedules. This includes creating and executing against the project plan, proactively mitigating risks, and managing the development and release life cycles from inception to production launch and postproduction support.
- Develop, maintain, and distribute standard program/product management deliverables for the successful launch of new products and services, including implementation plan, project schedule, project budget and variances, dependency mapping, issues & action items log, meeting minutes, risks assessment and contingencies. Able to manage multiple products and interdependencies associated with the program.
- Identify technical impacts on the organization as they relate to business requirements. They define strategies, regularly participate in executive meetings to present their progress, and share project information with other professionals in their organization.
- Define and ensure adequate measurements and metrics for programs are current and supportive of decisions and critical path identification/prompt diagnosis.
- Act as a management level to help clear through disagreements, open issues and dependencies are resolved between cross-functional teams to make sure that open issues and roadblocks are quickly resolved.
- Identify technical impacts on the organization as they relate to business requirements. Spot systemic problems and rally the right team to tackle them.
- Propose solutions to technical constraints using their technical expertise and experience, as well as provide expertise for escalated quality problems, and anticipate bottlenecks in the development cycle working with their technical team, architects, leads and management.
- Assume responsibility and drive ownership for issue resolution. Anticipate problems and complications and formulate solutions so as not to impede the progress of the program. Assume responsibility to drive ownership for issue resolution.
- Influencer of peers and manages stakeholder expectations across the portfolio
- Executes program plans (quality, risk, communication, staffing, etc.) and captures and communicates program status and data to maintain accurate and current program information for the use of stakeholders.
- Serve as a subject matter expert in program management.
- Establishes strong, cross-functional, and cross-business relationships that encourage horizontal thinking and collaboration.
What we are looking for:
- B.S. Degree- preferable in Engineering, Master's Degree preferred
- Minimum of 12 years of hands-on experience managing programs and/or projects of increasing complexity in the medical device industry
- PMP Certification preferred
- Excellent working knowledge of Medical Device Design Control and Manufacturing regulations
- Proven track record of taking multiple products from concept to market with demonstrated success
- Excellent communication and organization skills required
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively at all levels of management and to manage complex technical programs
- Strong leadership skills including the ability to engage and motivate teams representing multiple viewpoints to achieve business objectives.
- Strong change management skill: ability to formulate change management strategies and lead others to rapidly adapt to changing conditions or unexpected obstacles.
- Ability to respectfully represent a strong position without damaging long-term relationships.
- Outstanding written and interpersonal communication including the presentation of complex programs to various customer and stakeholder groups at all levels.
- Ability to make timely decisions in the absence of complete information and under tight deadlines and pressure.
- Ability to look ahead and anticipate future opportunities and challenges.
- Proven ability to influence across multiple business functions and organization levels.
- Ability to balance complex priorities and competing stakeholder needs with composure.
- Strong customer focus and commercial intuition.
- MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word required.
- Ability to quickly understand and navigate the organizational structure
- A strong desire to be part of a small and growing company, valuing resourcefulness over resources, accountability-driven culture, and making contributions that dramatically impact the future of the company.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.