Reporting into the CFO, the Vice President of Financial Planning and Analysis (“VP, FP&A”) will lead the financial planning strategy as well as the monitoring of financial performance for all of KORU. The VP, FP&A will lead a team with oversight and responsibility for providing: accurate forecasts, timely and accurate reporting, insightful analytics, and recommendations that are actionable to drive KORU’s growth. This role will work closely with the leadership team of KORU to provide visibility and insights into the operations of the Company. Successful candidates will be collaborative, results oriented, and be able to formulate complex analyses into simple and succinct communications. This individual must be able to balance the desire to move fast, with that of providing thorough, actionable, and accurate information. The right candidate must have a demonstrated ability to build, lead, develop, and motivate a successful high performing team in a fast-paced environment and have a hands-on, roll up their sleeves track record and desire. The right candidate will be able to build market models, drive commercial segmentation and targeting process, support BD efforts by building and running a process for financial evaluation of opportunities, perform pricing analysis, M&A analysis, as well as corporate development market analysis.
What you will do:
- Oversee financial modeling and forecasting to provide an understanding of the economics of the company’s activities and of the industry, analyze various strategic and tactical alternatives and develop appropriate financial strategies to ensure the Company’s success.
- Lead the development of the annual operating budget, long-term strategic financial plans as well as monthly and quarterly models and forecasts by partnering with functional leaders.
- Lead the post-close analyses of performance and variance on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Support the business by conducting operational analyses that enable data-driven decision-making rooted in financial metrics to support communications and lead the development of presentations to Board of Directors and related executive committees.
- Lead the development of a market model that underlies key FP&A processes and critical business decisions: long-term plans, operating plans, new product innovation business cases, M&A valuation models, etc.
- Lead the development of a customer master database that links customer data, sales data, and market data to support customer segmentation and targeting, evaluation of commercial initiatives, pricing decisions, etc.
- Identify systems and process gaps and implement technology, software and new processes to increase transparency, speed and automation to improve the financial planning process.
- Partner with Accounting team for month-end and quarter-end close reporting.
- Ensure KORU has the information necessary to support quarterly earnings calls and investor/research analyst communications.
- Build and lead a high-performing FP&A department.
- Develop relationships with and provide business partner support for other leaders across the organization.
- Direct long- and short-term planning for the company in close collaboration with CFO, including headcount, budgeting, training, and systems requirements.
- Strong foundational knowledge of GAAP
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Experience with systems implementation and development
- Proficiency in using ERP, Financial Reporting, Product Planning and BI systems
What we are looking for:
- Master’s degree in finance, accounting, or business.
- 10 years’ leadership / people management roles.
- 15+ years as in progressive finance roles.
- Able to synthesize vast amounts of information, develop high quality analytics and communicate clearly and succinctly to different audiences (business leaders to executives).
- Intrinsically driven to excel, with a desire to constantly improve the status quo.
- Able to communicate, work cross functions, adapt to changing priorities, meet budget and forecasting cadences.
- Due Diligence and M&A experience.
- Able to manage multiple priorities with accuracy and efficiency while meeting deadlines.
- Maintain the highest accuracy and precision, and someone who is highly organized.
- Adept at Microsoft tools (e.g., Excel, Powerpoint, Crystal Reports, and SQL)
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.