The National Accounts Manager is responsible for meeting or exceeding sales revenue, sales profitability, and budgetary objectives. Additionally, this position collaborates with Executive Management on setting sales strategy North America.
What you will do:
- Set direction and manage all sales and business development operations for National Accounts, including pricing, distribution, and channel strategy
- Manage the overall business relationships with National Account partners; develop contracts, co-marketing opportunities and sales strategies
- Continue to maintain key customer relationships and develop and implement strategies for expanding the Company’s customer base
- Participate in strategic planning, interface with salespeople, develop reports and help improve the sales process
- Manage with complex national account sales negotiations, attend sales presentations, attend trade shows and travel with Sales reps to mentor and help close strategic opportunities
- Partner with Executive Team to develop pricing policies and terms/conditions for National customers and distribution partners
- Work cross functionally with Marketing and Production creating transparency and teamwork to hit goals
- Responsible for data analysis to target key opportunities and set metrics to tack success
- An Understanding of medical device distribution and Group Purchasing Organizations (GPO’s)
What you need:
- Bachelors degree required, MBA preferred
- 10 plus years Sales experience in medical device industry, home health care prefered
- Minimum 5 years proven senior sales management experience
- 2 plus years in a clinical position (i.e. nursing, pharmacy) a plus
- Proven documented sales track record including introduction of new products and developing new markets
- Up to 75% travel required
- Strong analytical approach to establish goals and metrics
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both verbal and written, a must
- Must possess strong and proven people management skills, including resolving conflict, sales coaching and developing others, promoting teamwork, and performance management
- Proven leadership skills and leading Sales Team in achieving sales goals and objectives
- Track record that demonstrates personal initiative and the capability to overcome challenges
- Strong organizational and project management skills
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position. Therefore employees assigned may be required to perform additional job tasks required by the manager.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
KORU Medical Systems provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.