KORU Medical Systems is a leading developer and manufacturer of medical devices that help patients have the best possible experience subcutaneously infusing biologic medications at home. KORU’s primary line is the FREEDOM Syringe Infusion System, including the FREEDOM60® and FreedomEdge® Syringe Infusion Drivers, Precision Flow Rate Tubing™ and HIgH-Flo Subcutaneous Safety Needle Sets™. The Company maintains its corporate headquarters and manufacturing facility in Chester, New York. For more information about the Company, please visit www.korumedical.com.
What you will do:
- Works closely with the SVP, Operations to assure effective deployment of the annual strategy to all levels of the operations organization including the development of key performance indicators, performance targets, and action plans to achieve performance objectives.
- Provides cross-functional leadership over the following critical operating systems and continually evolves each process towards world-class maturity:
- Daily Visual Management System
- 5S Program
- Value Improvement Program
- Identify, evaluate, prioritize, and implement continuous improvement projects that result in top quartile performance across safety, quality, service level and cost metrics.
What you need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or other technical discipline required.
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in operations in the medical device industry.
- Strong knowledge of Lean Six Sigma principles and their application to manufacturing operations
- Understanding of Medical Device Quality Systems (FDA 21 CFR 820, ISO 13485, MDSAP, EU MDR)
- Proven successful project management leadership skills.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, analytical and critical thinking skills including high discretion/judgment in decision making.
- Ability to work and excel within a fast paced, dynamic, and constantly changing work environment. Ability to multi-task and manage changing priorities.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to lead peer groups
- Effective communication skills (both orally and in writing) are required.
- Strong technical judgment and problem-solving skills are essential.
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position. Therefore, employees assigned may be required to perform additional job tasks required by the manager.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
KORU Medical Systems provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.