The Production Manager assists in providing strategic planning/analysis and cost control while managing all aspects the production environment. Manages manufacturing processes to ensure adequate workflow and assembly; assist with planning and directing layout and equipment, oversee scheduling to ensure manufacturing performance and quality goals are met.
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible to support and monitor employees to ensure adherence and compliance to company programs, processes, policies, procedures, and department work rules related to quality, labor laws and safety including GMP, QSR, OSHA.
- Oversee and facilitate employee performance management and disciplinary actions.
- Assure the best use of resources to obtain a high level of productivity and continuous follow up to established metrics to monitor employee performance, efficiency, utilization, and equipment downtime.
- Assure continuous follow up of established metrics to monitor employee and area performance in terms of quality, while maintaining and reviewing Daily Visual Management performance boards.
- Assist Chief Operations Officer in lean initiatives to maximize product flow, area layout, eliminate non-value-added activities and special projects for productivity improvement.
- Perform situations analysis, recommend, and follow up on possible solutions to correct problems and avoid production disruption and scrap.
- Responsible for maintaining a work environment free of any harassment, discrimination, and high on ethical/quality standards.
- Recognizes contributions of individuals and teams to improve employee engagement and retain a skilled and motivated workforce.
- Assures that the proper trainings are executed and documented as per policies and procedures.
- Leads by example in demonstrating Company Shared Values.
- 5+ years’ experience in manufacturing and production; medical device preferred
- BA/BS degree preferably in business management or engineering
- Expert proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Proficient in IQMS ERP software
- Experience managing a diverse workforce.
- Proficient in Spanish preferred
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both verbal and written
- Must possess strong and proven people management skills, including resolving conflict, and developing others, promoting teamwork, and performance management
- Proven leadership skills in achieving goals and objectives
- Strong organizational and project management skills
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.